(based on 12,254 product reviews)
Discover our charming hooded towels, available in over 10 designs and sizes for all ages. Crafted with a soft terry towel weave for ultimate comfort and absorbency.
Cute and Cozy Hooded Towels for All Ages
Wrap up in comfort and style with our adorable hooded towels. Available in over 10 delightful designs and 4 sizes, these towels are perfect for everyone from infants to adults.
Keep your child warm and dry in our comfy and luxurious hooded towels. Its premium quality ensures this towel to be soft, absorbent, and durable, providing the ultimate enjoyable experience at the pool, beach, or bath time. Made of soft, thick 100% terry cotton towel material, it's designed for cozy comfort and excellent absorbency.
- Premium Terry Towel Weave: Crafted from 100% cotton with a terry towel weave for exceptional absorbency and softness.
- Versatile Sizes: Designed to fit infants, toddlers, youth, and adults comfortably.
- Easy Care: Machine washable and tumble dry low for hassle-free maintenance.
|Infant / Toddler||37" W x 19" H|
|Youth||59" W x 32" H|
|Adult||69.5" W x 37.5" H|
Our hooded towels, with their soft terry towel weave, are perfect for drying off after bath time, swimming, or a day at the beach. They're the ideal blend of luxury and practicality, making them a must-have in your child's bath or beach routine.
What is a terry towel weave?
A terry towel weave refers to the type of weave that is used to make a soft pile fabric that is particularly good at absorbing moisture. This fabric is known as terry fabric, terry towelling or Turkish towelling. It is constructed with uncut loops on either one or both sides of the fabric. The length of the loops determines how much fluid is absorbed by the cloth as the longer loops provide more surface area to absorb the moisture they come into contact with.
Terry fabric was traditionally a woven fabric, but it may also be warp-knitted or weft-knitted. It can be made in different thicknesses, qualities and weights. The towelling is woven on special looms that have two beams of longitudinal warp through which the filler or weft is fired laterally.
Fabrics made with a terry towel weave are very absorbent, insulating and bulky. It is both easy to care for and durable, holding up well to frequent use and laundering. Terry-towel textiles do not require ironing.
Dec 5th, 2023
Dec 5th, 2023
Dec 5th, 2023
Dec 5th, 2023
Dec 2nd, 2023
Nov 30th, 2023
Nov 27th, 2023
Nov 26th, 2023
Nov 24th, 2023
Make your Canopy Couture purchase even more special by having your item embroidered with baby's initials or first name. Available on most Carseat Canopy, choose classic, modern, or script lettering to add a personal touch to a luxurious gift for a friend or for yourself.
*More detailed information available during the checkout process.
You can add embroidery to your order just by adding one of our Carseat Canopies to your bag, and proceeding to checkout!
- We maximize a 3" tall by 8" wide space across the bottom right of the cover. Shorter names like "Amy" will be fully 3" tall but not 8" wide, while longer names like "Elizabeth" may not be fully 3" tall but will be very close to 8" wide. The font color is chosen from one of 16 colors. The selected color is shown in the preview.
- Please note that we do our best to render an accurate representation of the final product however all representations regarding embroidery on our website are only approximate. Actual positions and colors of embroidery may vary slightly from those depicted. We embroider the name exactly as you save it - capitalization and spacing included! We trust you to save your order exactly as you want it embroidered. ALL SALES ARE FINAL on embroidery orders except when due to either manufacturer defect or embroidery mistake. Your email receipt will contain a link to your saved font and name selection for your records. As always our number one goal is your complete satisfaction!